What is the Roblox Developer Forum?
The Roblox Developer Forum exists to support new and experienced Roblox developers.
Inside you will gain insight from the developer community, engage in discussions about upcoming features with Roblox staff, and finally you’ll get to know the community and staff who help make Roblox possible!
Click here to apply.
Tips to ensure your application’s success:
- Keep Roblox content accessible. This means do not close down your places before you receive your email response.
- Do not submit links to models! If you want to showcase your creations, put them in one Place rather than submitting individual model links. Any individual Models submitted will not be considered in your application. A baseplate with a bunch of models you made is valid.
- Do not submit links to Catalog items! If you want to showcase your clothing creations, put them in a graphics portfolio rather than submitting individual Catalog links. Alternatively, you can send us a link to the Catalog with your username as the filter so that we see only your creations. Do not send us three links to shirts or you risk your application being denied for validity issues.
Ensure you are credited for your work!
- If you submit a link to a Group Place, make sure your username appears in either the Place Description, Credits in the place itself, or you are in the Group.
- If you submit a link to a music-sharing website to showcase your compositions, ensure your Roblox username appears somewhere on your profile on that website, in the title of the composition, etc. Recommended music-sharing websites for DevForum applications include SoundCloud and YouTube.
- If you submit a YouTube link, ensure that your YouTube channel is connected to your Roblox profile. You can do this in your Roblox account settings under the Account Info tab in the Social Networks section.
- If you submit a link to a portfolio for art, ensure that your Roblox username appears somewhere on your profile on that website. Alternatively, a watermark on your work will suffice as long as it is your Roblox username. Recommended portfolio-style websites for DevForum applications include DeviantArt and CarbonMade.
- Prioritize your most impressive work. You only get to submit three links! Make sure the provided links best represent you as a content developer. You can submit hub-style Places that will redirect to other Places, profiles for portfolio websites for art or compositions, etc.