[CLOSED] Scripter | Imaginze | 5+ years scripting

Thumbnail

Hi there! I am a professional scripter/coder.

I can do:

gameplay coding :white_check_mark:
weapon coding :white_check_mark:
power ups :white_check_mark:
systems :white_check_mark:
mechanics :white_check_mark:
anything you could imagine.

I have been on Roblox platform for 10 years and have been scripting since 2015.

I am a pretty friendly fellow and able to communicate/teamwork with many people without any hesitation

!! CAUTION !! HUGE AMOUNT OF GIFS AND IMAGES ARE USED!! DO KNOW THAT IT WOULD DRAIN A LOT OF DATA IF YOU ARE ON MOBILE !!
I am showcasing all of my important works so far here:

I encourage you to give it a peak, you will not regret it :slight_smile:

Other skills/things i do:

Multiple speaking languages: Greek/Turkish/English
Multiple programming languages: C#, Java, C, C++, HTTP, Javascript, SQL, PHP (just started learning), CSS (only basiscs)
Other: designing UIs (both art and layout), creating a complete basic website, origami, gamer, creating games outside of Roblox engines

I am available daily for 3-4 hours (either for work or meetings).

I do college too so, it may be rare but, some days i may be online for about 1 or 2 hours.

I prefer either hourly pay or per script/system/mechanic/gameloop.
I ONLY ACCEPT LONG TERM WORKS IF WILL BE PAID BY HOUR

I am more trusting to be paid with group funds for Robux although it would also not bother it being via gamepass or anything else BY TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE 30% FEE LOSS.

I accept both :robux_light: and :heavy_dollar_sign: ( mostly prefered $ )

I would be more confident and happy about pricing to discuss it with you

Also very important, i will be paid %50 of the final payement first after showing you the half of the work done if you like it and after that i will continue to finish my work take the %50 remaining at the end if the results of the work are convincing enough

You may contact me here on the Developer Forum or
Twitter icon https://twitter.com/ImaginzeRoblox
Discord icon Imaginze#7937
or mail me at
greatarchon999@gmail.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask below or dm me here.
Thank you for taking your time reading! :slight_smile:

And remember, never stop dreaming! :star2:

26 Likes

Damn, I would hire you but I’m broke and have no motiviation to ever do anything, lol.

1 Like

It is never too late to start on something new!
Try out something else, i am sure you will miss what you used to do before and get back that passion you once had!

6 Likes

Wow, you work is amazing! Would love to hire you, I went ahead and sent you a friend request on discord. Look forward to hearing back from you and potentially working with you!

1 Like

Very nice work, keep it up, i’m sure you’ll get the right hires soon enough.

1 Like

I would love to hire you for my next and upcoming project. You seem like your good at what you do and I’d love to work with you! I sent you a friend request, Would love to talk about it and figure things out!

1 Like

Awesome work! Enjoyed looking through your portfolio.

1 Like

Hey there man, I saw your work and loved it.

I own a US Military consisting of 400,000 members and would ask if you’re up for some tasks?

Looking forward to a reply.

As you see, currently closed.
Although you may add me on Discord so we discuss this further more and contact you as soon as i am available!

I’ve sent you a friend request.

My user name is - JFK#1234

If you ever open again please do message me!

1 Like

I am now available :slight_smile:

Hello, are you still open to work/script, because I need several things in my game scripted.
If you’re interested my discord tag is Arign#5008

(Still available date 24/01/21)

Hello, I am interested in communicating with you, I sent you a FR on Discord.

1 Like

Are you interested in becoming a dev at [CLOSED] Scripter | Imaginze | 5+ years scripting if so please reply back!