-post moved and updated-

-post moved and updated- [Open] 2lmu 3D Modeler/Builder/GFX/Texturing | No long term comms

22 Likes

@skofall is a great, polite, friendly and talented guy. I 100% recommend hiring him. :blush:

2 Likes

Your 3D art, graphics and buildings look really good, if you don’t mind answering, what do you use for 3D modelling and do you use reference images?

1 Like

Hey, so i use Blender https://www.blender.org/download/ for 3d modelling, and i use Photoshop CC 17 for my graphics, about references its pure imagination & with the help of the customer i can make stuff like that, or sometimes i just use google type in the stuff i need to make & make it myself! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This work is just awesome, it really shows your talent and your hardwork, keep up the great efforts :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, indeed it took lots of time & effort & here it is people appreciating my work just feels so good!

To me also the same thing happened, this was the guy who scammed me and wanted to steal my account but stole my backup [Hiring] GFX/Designer to make a Bacon Man GFX For Youtube Channel

1 Like

I added some new GFX’s go check them out! :D-

your discord name is not up to date

Oh, Sorry about that… Updated!

Added new builds and 3D Models check them out!!

Added some more builds and 3D models! Hope you like them

-post moved and updated- -Post Updated and Moved-