[OPEN] GFX Designer for hire

My Account got suspended, the only use I really have for this is for the vouches in the replies.

68 Likes

He just created an icon for me. It looks very awesome! I suggest you hire him :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome and chill guy, listens to what you request and is always there to respond quick.
Does high quality work and it turns out great, I recommend hiring this person :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amazing quality, fast and cheap!

I recommend to order from here.

3 Likes

Amazing and affordable GFX designer, I would recommend others. He made two renders for my company. They turned out amazing!

2 Likes

Very good product quality and affordable cost, I recommend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good work, very friendly and listen to feedback :slight_smile:
For his cheap prices his work is really great! I definitely recommend him :slight_smile:
He did my Portfolio.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody for the support, I revamped my portofolio and added a new comission sheet.

1 Like

I recently commissioned a thumbnail, icon, and 3 advertisements from him. All were of great quality and he finished them all two days before the deadline. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Are you able to create UI’s? If you can do let me know

1 Like

Hello! I can do some UIs, if you want to order please add me on discord! Thanks.

1 Like

Absolutely recommend hiring this guy. He made an icon for me and it looks amazing, especially for such a low price. He also works insanely fast and is always willing to make any changes. Would definitely hire again if I ever need a thumbnail or ad.

2 Likes

Just ordered a thumbnail, icon & ad from him. Looks amazing, really fast to reply and a pretty chill guy :sunglasses:. I recommend hiring if you’re looking for a good quality GFX.

2 Likes

Great GFX designer. He made a top notch thumbnail for me in under one day. I’m recommending him to everyone who’s looking for good, affordable, and fast work.

4 Likes

Very great work! Super friendly and understanding, told me the date that I would receive my product and he finished long before that! If you are looking for high-quality thumbnails/icons, this is the guy to go with!

3 Likes

Did amazing work! And he did it super quick! Even gave it to me before I could payout! Highly recommended . I definitely will get more commissions in the future when needed.

3 Likes

Thank you so much they look amazing! I will definitely buy it again!

3 Likes

I would be interested in working with you and contacted you on Discord.

3 Likes

Awesome job man. Enjoyed working with you!

3 Likes

Bought a logo, was completed in 30 minutes.
Fantastic quality and exactly what I was looking for, including a better price than I expected.
Thanks!

4 Likes