Almost a year ago, @phri posted about the original Roblox app beta for Windows rolling out to 1% of users. In March, we ramped it up to 5% of users, and this week we ramped it up to 10%!
As a reminder: This beta alters the flow of how someone joins an experience and where they can purchase Premium and Robux.
Updated! A few important things:
- 10% of Windows users will be eligible enter the beta
- For 5% of users, its an auto opt-in process. If you are part of that 5%, clicking on the join/play button will auto-opt you into the beta.
- All users of that device will experience the beta once opted-in
- To opt-out, you can opt-out in account settings in the beta. Note, every time you delete and reinstall Roblox, you’ll be re-opted in.
Something feels off!
- If something about the beta feels off, or if you’re opting out, please feel free to leave us a note here about why so we can follow up. We’ve spent that last year working out a lot of the major issues, so we hope that’s not the case.