All Roblox Part Textures (PRE JUNE 2021)

I originally made a file with all textures back in 2016-2017 or so, but as Roblox have updated a few of their textures, I have decided to make a new version of the file. This time, all files will be downloadable here, as pngs.

These textures are useful for rendering, editing, and more.

Have fun!

(Note: With the aluminium, ice and plastic textures, I had to recreate the colours to the best of my ability. The ice texture was particularly difficult, but it should be ok.

Textures (Image Heavy)

Aluminium *

Brick

Cobblestone

Concrete

Diamond Plate

Fabric

Glass

Granite

Grass

Ice *

Marble

Metal

Pebble

Plastic *

Rust

Sand

Slate

Wood

Wood Planks

237 Likes

These also tile nearly seamlessly. Thanks for making these.

28 Likes

Shucks Younite! Been really needing these for a while, and now I can finally use them!

6 Likes

Many thanks! I’ve been trying to get a hold of these for quite some time because these textures are incredibly useful.

5 Likes

Could you also upload the normal maps as well?

1 Like

The normal maps are sometimes 1x1 pixel images, but I can batch convert them all and send them to you regardless, if you wish.

6 Likes

Please do, would be extremely useful for renders. I’m not sure if Roblox has specular/roughness maps as well, but if you have those It would be greatly appreciated as well.

2 Likes

If you are unable to get any decent sized normal maps, there’s a great Open Source program I found out about not too long ago which can generate normal maps, height maps etc from a single diffuse map, called Materialize.

Basically you load up the diffuse map (One of the roblox textures) and then you can generate a heightmap, tweak around with the settings, then you can create a normal map from the height map.

You will need a 64bit Windows machine to run it though.

Edit:
It would probably be best If I showed some examples of what you can do.

For Example

Using the program I created a normal map for all the textures except Aluminium and the Plastic, because they seemed to be acting a bit weird so I ignored those.

Brick

Cobblestone

Concrete

Diamond Plate

Fabric

Glass
Glass

Granite

Grass

Ice

Marble

Metal

Pebble
Pebble

Rust

Sand

Slate

Wood

WoodPlanks

Quick render of the Wood Plank texture normal in C4D

Clearly those normals aren’t great, but it would be a good idea to play around with the settings for the height-map generator to get the best result.

33 Likes

Do you have the lava texture? I would like to experiment with it.

2 Likes

do you think you can grab the new textures Roblox added such as the basalt, mud, snow, and so on

4 Likes

I think you can get them by searching “mtrl” on %localappdata%/Roblox but it only gives you the textures from the terrain editor. I dunno about the part textures though

1 Like

To get the ones for parts, Right click on ROBLOX icon on your desktop, Open file location then go to : PlatformContent > PC > textures .

2 Likes

We’re talking about the new textures, the folder you’re pointing out contains the old textures + doesn’t have the new materials. The new textures and materials are stored in the cloud, hence why they’re not in the Roblox files + when applying them on Studio, unlike the “old” textures, they need to load for a few seconds

Oh, I think that they are stored in the servers like all the user-created decals, not in the files… I don’t think there is a way to get them…

1 Like

How many stupidspertile do i need to make it look normal?

is there anyone who has all these textures uploaded as decals, or would I have to do so myself? I’m asking for the sake of convince.

You can actually recreate them by screenshotting them and converting into a texture. Might be hard to do but it seems to be the only way as of now.