Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Hi! I’m Juno!

Hi! I’m Junoful, a graphic designer and artist, and I mostly specialize in Roblox-related art and graphics. I identify as a he/him, and I am South Korean (I’m bilingual, I can speak both English and Korean :stuck_out_tongue:)!

I’ve been designing and ‘GFXing’ for 5 years in total (although only 2 years focusing on Roblox-related graphics), I strive to constantly practice and improve, and to bring you an unconventional and great experience while working with me. I try to get my commissions finished as quick as possible, and will inform you if there will be any delays or any problems that may occur. I try to keep professionalism in public as well as in private.

I like to be outgoing and quick to respond. I love to create art and renders, it’s also a great way to pass time! Sometimes, I get so engrossed in what I’m doing, I look up and 3 hours have passed! :rofl: I hope to create and design some great designs for your projects, and help you have a great experience in the process of hiring me. I try to keep my examples as updated as possible!

I use Blender 2.83, Inkscape 0.92.4, and Photoshop to create my graphics!

Showcase

Showcase!

[Currently working on revamping this section, come back soon!]

My availability

Currently accepting: no commissions, I am closed!

Pricing

I can take payment only through Robux, either through Group Funds or t-shirt payment (in which you must account for the taxes). I do not accept Limiteds, any form of actual currency (USD, GBP, AUD, etc.), third-party program “perks” outside of Roblox (Discord Nitro, Steam gift card codes, etc.), game percentages, or Roblox gift cards.

Prices:

[TBA]

[Ads are not offered at this point, I may include some exceptions.]

Contact me here!

Discord: Junoful#8185
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junoful_
Roblox: Junoful - Roblox

Discord is most preferred, as I’m there the most often! Make sure to notify me of your tag when sending me a friend request, as I don’t accept requests from people I don’t know!

Thank you for your time, I hope you have a great day~! :blush:

78 Likes

Pretty cool thumbnails. I’d suggest you up your prices as you are undervaluing yourself.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m keeping my prices low for now as I’m still improving in terms of using Blender and adding effects. :happy1:

Hello! I am interested in hiring you. I’ve sent you a discord friend request. Can’t wait to work with you! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’ve accepted your friend request, and we’ll begin business there. :happy2:

Hello, you’ve done an amazing job! I’d definitely suggest increasing your prices as your hard work isn’t worth 600 R$. You should not undervalue yourself, like @se_TQ said.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! I may make my prices higher in the future. :happy2:

1 Like

RAISE :clap: YOUR :clap: PRICES :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
600 R$??? For an entire high-quality thumbnail??? This is DEFINITELY a steal. Your work is REALLY nice, and while I don’t currently need a GFX artist, I would probably hire you in the future. Just for reference, but when someone pays through t-shirt payment, should they pay the tax or not?

5 Likes

I will raise the prices in the future! :happy2: Right now, I have to update my Roblox group to accommodate the taxes. The prices listed are what you would have to pay to get the shirt. Right now, I would get 70% of the purchase. This will be fixed soon! :happy3:

hey can i get a logo and a ad plz

Hello! Could you contact me on either Discord or Twitter? DevForum is not my preferred method of communication. :slight_smile:

i add u on discord usename 𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒑 eli#7742

Thank you! We will begin business on Discord. :slight_smile:

Do you accept paypal? friend ok

These look incredible! I added you on discord. It’s a relief to see that you’ll be raising the prices in the future because these are very high quality.

Interested. Add me JOSHUA#3636

Hello! I currently do not accept PayPal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I make banner ads! I have accepted your friend request. :happy3:

You might be interested in this Epic's TFO is looking for a GFX Artist - #2 by triisflame

Inqko is the most talented GFX artist for the price. He works quickly, effectively, and doesn’t mind making edits if you need them! You 1000% need to raise your prices though. I’d suggest anywhere in the range of 2K - 5K Robux for a thumbnail and 800 - 2K for a thumbnail! All around excellent work! If you need a GFX designer, this is the one to hire. :smiley:

1 Like