Capture The Castle! / Devlog #10

Here’s how the game works: Both teams spawn in a small castle. The goal is to capture the other teams castle. To achieve this, you have to get inside of the castle. You fight with medieval weapons, such as swords and bows.

Previous devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #1 Laddersystem, weapon showcase, castle images
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #2 Inventory and shop system, Door destroying system, round system
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #3 Daily reward system, spin wheel, feedback gui, healing potion
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #4 Gui design and gui animations
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #5 Icons, freeze effect, weapon + economy balance
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #6 Training area
Level system, game tutorial and more! / Medieval team battle game / Devlog #7 Tutorial, level, spear
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #8 playtime rewards, commissions, discord server
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #9 VFX, Magic stick, sprint

Welcome to my 10. devlog! Here’s what I did in the last weeks:

SFX effects:
I’m currently adding some sounds effects.

Logo:
I made a logo, it’s not done yet and needs some improvements.

Design ohne Titel(23)

I also fixed some bugs and improved things.

If you have anything I could improve in the game or in the devlog, please tell me, I appreciate any feedback.

If you would like to be informed about the game, you can join my group here: Medieval Clothings - Roblox

Things I’ll do next:

• Add more SFX
  • Start testing the game with testers (If you would like to test my game, you can join my roblox group, discord server or tell me here)
  • Start creating thumbnails

Thanks for reading

1 Like