Medieval team battle game / Devlog #9

Here’s how the game works: Both teams spawn in a small castle. The goal is to capture the other teams castle. To achieve this, you have to get inside of the castle. You fight with medieval weapons, such as swords and bows.

Previous devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #1 Laddersystem, weapon showcase, castle images
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #2 Inventory and shop system, Door destroying system, round system
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #3 Daily reward system, spin wheel, feedback gui, healing potion
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #4 Gui design and gui animations
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #5 Icons, freeze effect, weapon + economy balance
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #6 Training area
Level system, game tutorial and more! / Medieval team battle game / Devlog #7 Tutorial, level, spear
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #8 playtime rewards, commissions, discord server

Welcome to my 9. devlog! Here’s what I did in the last weeks:

Sprint bar:
You can now sprint.

VFX effects:
I added some vfx:

• door breaking
  • door hitting
  • Fire bow and sword vfx
  • Healing
  • sword trails
  • and more

Magic stick:
I added a new tool, which can be recieved by spinning the wheel. It gives random damage and every 200 damage dealt it gives a random boost (more damage, healing, invisibility or poison).

I also fixed some bugs and improved things.

If you have anything I could improve in the game or in the devlog, please tell me, I appreciate any feedback.

If you would like to be informed about the game, you can join my group here: Medieval Clothings - Roblox

Things I’ll do next:

• Add some more VFX
  • Add SFX
  • Start testing the game with testers (If you would like to test my game, you can join my roblox group, discord server or tell me here)

Thanks for reading

3 Likes

looks sick! Im trying to make a medieval game too, but its to boost my medieval warfare game. Its going to be a border game.

1 Like

I don’t want to hate, but those “devlogs” are just spammed. Like this guy posted like 9 devlogs and not in order at all. That is pretty suspecious to me.

I have no clue what you mean by ‘not in order’. Check the dates they were posted. They are very much in order.

I was not logged into my account and i saw just random devlogs

I don’t spam devlogs, I make them like every 2 weeks or even more time between them.

1 Like

Like I said I was not logged into my account and it look like it was spammed. Nice game tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello there i can see that you have put your game here and it is very cool to see you doing this it helps you get a better way of people testing the game for you and finding bugs

1 Like