Medieval team battle game / Devlog #2

Here’s how the game works: Both teams spawn in a small castle. The goal is to capture the other teams castle. To achieve this, you have to get inside of the castle. You fight with medieval weapons, such as swords and bows.

Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #1 Laddersystem, weapon showcase, castle images

Shop and inventory System

You can buy and equip different tools. You can equip 2 swords and 2 bows. I will improve the ui design later, since I don't not have much experience at the moment. The pictures of the different tools aren't added yet, so they are at the default version in this video.

Team Select

There's a game tab in the main gui. There you see can invite players, see the playercount, select team, vote for a map and see the timer.

Door destroying

There are different types of axes with different damage. You can damage the door of your enemy with them to capture the castle. The other team can repair the door with hammers.

I also improved alot of tool bugs and added mobile buttons for the swords.

Things I do next:

• Gamepasses
  • Improve guis
  • heal potion
New devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #3 Daily reward system, spin wheel, feedback gui, healing potion
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #4 Gui design and gui animations
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #5 Icons, freeze effect, weapon + economy balance

For the door destroying I would add pieces of wood flying or a progressive cracking in the door before it breaks. Also later in the game a fire bow. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas, I’l add them in the future.

1 Like