Medieval team battle game / Devlog #8

Here’s how the game works: Both teams spawn in a small castle. The goal is to capture the other teams castle. To achieve this, you have to get inside of the castle. You fight with medieval weapons, such as swords and bows.

Previous devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #1 Laddersystem, weapon showcase, castle images
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #2 Inventory and shop system, Door destroying system, round system
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #3 Daily reward system, spin wheel, feedback gui, healing potion
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #4 Gui design and gui animations
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #5 Icons, freeze effect, weapon + economy balance
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #6 Training area
Level system, game tutorial and more! / Medieval team battle game / Devlog #7 Tutorial, level, spear

It’s been quite a while since the last devlog.

Commissions:
I’ve worked on a game called “Hole wars” as a scripter and other small commissions. Now I have enough robux to advertise the game, It’s not that much, but I think if I do it correctely I should be able to get enough visits.

Playtime rewards:
I added a playtime gui to improve the playtime.

Discord server:
I created a discord server, if you’d like to hear about updates and sneak peeks, you can join it. You can find the server in the group.

If you have anything I could improve in the game or in the devlog, please tell me, I appreciate any feedback.

If you would like to be informed about the game, you can join my group here: Medieval Clothings - Roblox

Things I’ll do next:

• Add VFX
  • Add SFX
  • Create icons and thumbnails
  • Finish all the other stuff

Thanks for reading

New devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #9 VFX, Magic stick, sprint
2 Likes