Level system, game tutorial and more! / Medieval team battle game / Devlog #7

Here’s how the game works: Both teams spawn in a small castle. The goal is to capture the other teams castle. To achieve this, you have to get inside of the castle. You fight with medieval weapons, such as swords and bows.

Previous devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #1 Laddersystem, weapon showcase, castle images
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #2 Inventory and shop system, Door destroying system, round system
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #3 Daily reward system, spin wheel, feedback gui, healing potion
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #4 Gui design and gui animations
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #5 Icons, freeze effect, weapon + economy balance
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #6 Training area

Since the last devlog, I did many things:

Finished training:
I finished creating the training.

Tutorial:
I’ve created a tutorial which is about 1-2 minutes. It teaches you some simple keybinds, how to place ladders and how to capture the castle. I also made a tutorial which explains each gui of the main menu.

Badges:
I added some badges to make the game more fun.

Spear tool:
I added a spear tool.

Stats gui
As you can see in the video above, I added a gui which shows some of your statistics.

Level system:
I added a level system, you can gain xp and recieve rewards for leveling up.

Accessoires:
I added 2 accessoires for leveling up to a high level. Currently, the equipping system is pretty lame, it’s just a simple button. Maybe I will improve that system in future if I add more accessoires.

I also fixed alot of bugs and improved things.

If you have anything I could improve in the game or in the devlog, please tell me, I appreciate any feedback.

If you would like to be informed about the game, you can join my group here: Medieval Clothings - Roblox
You can go to the discord link in the group.

Things I’ll be doing next:

• Doing commissions to get robux for advertising
  • Learn more about scripting
  • Create a guilded server and add more things to the discord server

Thanks for reading

New devlogs
Devlog Topic
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #8 Commissions, playtime rewards
Medieval team battle game / Devlog #9 VFX, Magic stick, sprint
2 Likes