As the Roblox platform continues to grow, we are continuously evolving ways to help promote our developer community.
At the end of 2018, we announced we would find new ways to promote community-driven content. Starting on May 13, 2019, Roblox will begin highlighting developer daily Live-Ops events.
What is Live-Ops? Live-Ops encourages developers to:
- Promote new features, content, outfits, characters and maps.
- Spotlight current features in your game.
- Run special in-game promotions to attract new players.
More importantly it may help you grow and retain your user base.
- Live-Ops may help you to drive new, active users to your game and potentially increase monetization by boosting users play time.
- You’ll have an opportunity to be featured on our daily Live-Ops page for 24 hours.
- These events are 100% developer driven.
- We encourage you to add in-game prizes as part of your Live-Ops event. Roblox is unable to provide catalog prizes for these community driven events.
- Roblox will feature games daily based on developer sign ups.
- We want to spread the love so a game can only be featured 1x a month.
- These Live-ops opportunities will replace our current monthly events and seasonal events
If you would like Roblox to showcase one of your Live-Ops events, fill out this application and be one of our first games in this new Live-Ops opportunity!
Roblox Developer Relations Team