EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

Hi! I am EGOTISMS, and I do all things UI/UX, graphic design, product, and art direction.

Please check kintyli.com to see my works.

Check out the projects I’ve worked on!:

MORE TO BE ADDED!

I’ve contributed as a developer at BloxFruits, Ultraw Games, Sonar Studios, Fullflower Studios, GameFam, SuperDuper Games, Dunn Games, Gigawatt Studio, Jackpot games, Studio Squared, FunFirst Interactive, and more!

My full and only portfolio website is at kintyli.com

Send me an message on DevForum or talk to me on Discord for further discussion: egotisms!

DM me for more info!

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX
DISCORD: egotisms

Any questions? Feel free to message me!

Thank you for your time!

228 Likes

@rez_b was not satisfied by your inappropriate behavior. Care explaining, I may be interested in an order if there is a reason to this, however there is no guarantee.

Thank you! :smile:

Edit: It seems multiple developers enjoy working with you, and the one weak statement I was questioning is invalid. Nonetheless, you are very talented.

13 Likes

I am convinced that Ego is one of the best in the Graphics and UI game on Roblox. Her work is outstanding and you can clearly see that she is highly experienced in her craft. She works at a fast and efficient rate, and manages to keep a high quality standard at the same time. Can’t vouch for her enough.

17 Likes

I’m stoked! Great work :smile:

9 Likes

If you want a design done well, this is it. Kinty is an exceptional artist and every time I’ve bought from her, I’ve never had an issue and all of my orders have been top notch and delivered fast. Anyways, keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Would love to be interested in ordering a set of GUIs but the comment is a bit dramatic, if you have any proof you are actually not guilty I’m fully interested.

3 Likes

Amazing work, your prices are very reasonable aswell.

5 Likes

I went through all your work and thread and your work is outstanding. I love to see this. I think you should put your prices up just a bit. I may find it useful sometime. :smiley:

5 Likes

This is a joke right? The other ones are all under 20$ but this one 122.50$? Was this a mistype?

6 Likes

I know how Aoulge works, she is hard working and you can trust her.

2 Likes

Your work looks amazing, I’ve contacted you on discord! <3

2 Likes

Looking for a designer? Kinty is the right person to hire. Her work is worth it and getting very good quality from it. Her service was really amazing that I might go for it again when I got the time. Keep up with the great work Kinty!

2 Likes

Good, reasonable prices and outstanding work. I’ll know who to go to when I need something.

2 Likes

It’s for a full set of UI for an entire game. It’s obviously not a per-asset basis.

1 Like

Your definition of very simple might be different than someone elses.
It’s clear to see that Kinty spends lots of time and dedication into her UI’s, therefore in my opinion making it totally fine that she prices her UI’s like this.

She definitely has talent, and once again it’s clear to note that these are rates per project which many UI designers do, including one of my good Roblox friends. You aren’t paying upwards of $122 for very simple UI, you’re paying for someone who has been vouched here multiple times as fast, trustworthy and reliable to cover your entire project.

In my opinion, looks clean, polished and professional with its own unique style. Looks the value and I don’t blame her for wanting 35k due to DevEx rates and the overall talent demonstrated.

16 Likes

Is there a package we can order for the RP things as displayed, or do we have to pay for it all individually?

@Squidzyee Appreciate the support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Actually_Paige If you meant as a bundle, i.e. 1 icon, 1 thumbnail, and 2 ads, you can talk to me directly on Discord or via messages. I don’t really do “bundle discounts”, but if you order multiple GFX I will provide a small discount!

4 Likes

Ordered from Kinty 2 weeks ago, received my order in 2 days in the highest of quality, she’s the best of the best and I hope this brings her some more commissioners.

4 Likes

No problem, I also see that you followed me on Twitter as well! :wink:

2 Likes

These prices are very affordable in my opinion. Don’t undervalue people for their work.

4 Likes